dxn code strike other dark and kind of gray I don't

dxn code strike other dark and kind of gray I don't really understand like you guys saw that on camera it was just really odd I didn't understand why that did that so pass on that like I said I will probably use and maybe order because you'll get tons of product for the price to the cream contour and then the powder bronzer was way too orange and kind of unforgiving in terms of pigmentation like I love a good pigmented product but like that was like I shadow level pigmentation that was not like cooperating nicely with your skin like subtle bronze or pigmentation so and finally the lipstick that I wore for all of like two seconds I probably wouldn't have ordered this to review it if it hadn't been part of this sample pack anyway it really wasn't a huge deal to me I had no idea what kind of strange view today it must have been in to order this color it's kind of like a metallic iridescent like fuchsia and for the three 

seconds that I had it actually on my face it was kind of a lightweight formula I'm not sure that it necessarily packed a really good opaque punch which is surprising because the rest of their products pack such an opaque punch so guys if you enjoyed this go ahead and give the video a thumbs up if there are any more products or product lines brands w dxn code strike Buy hat-have-you that are kind of cool that you want to check out or you want me to check out leave those in the comments below as well as you want to keep hanging out with me on this channel go ahead and hit the button down below and subscribe I would love it if you didn't make videos five days a week they come out of 11 a.m. Central time Monday through Friday and I would love for you to be part






https://mumycares.com/dxn-code-strike/



https://www.quora.com/Is-DXN-code-strike-worth-a-shot/answer/Avdsv-Vdv?prompt_topic_bio=1 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new you keto of your legs so your slags are your

TruBodx Keto that it like you're not just getting all